Our Response to the Covid-19 Crisis
Spay and Neuter of SLC is dedicated to the health and safety of our team as well as clients and will continue to follow the State Health Department and AVMA guidelines for the Covid-19 Crisis. We will be implementing new policies and procedures to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Some policies and procedures are permanent others will be subject to change.
- All team members wear a mask in the building at all times. Clients will only be entering into the small entry way area one at a time. However, we require clients wear a mask to enter.
- Please let us know if anyone is your household is experiencing any symptoms. We may ask you to reschedule.
- Helping each client and patient safely will take us more time. Expect increased wait times of up to an hour and a half and hold times of up to 10 minutes. We expect to book out for spay and neuter appointments 6-8 weeks or more.
- We will continue to sanitize the clinic frequently and efficiently. Please don’t mind any fur or smells from other pets.
- We will return to our normal open ours of 7am to 6pm
- We have changed our "Drive-Up" Vaccine Clinic hours to Friday and Saturday only from 9am to 3pm
- Ask for your new check-in and check-out time as it has changed.
- We will continue helping clients with “No Contact”
- Please do not try to enter the building. The door is locked
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a carrier. Our staff will instruct you when it’s your pets turn to come where we will meet you.
***Bring your phone for a "No Contact" service and anticipate waiting in you car***
- Please text when you get here.
- We will have someone monitoring the messages, and we’ll call you back to check in and check out your pet over the phone.
- We'll be trying this to be able to help clients in as close to arrival order as possible
- Our calls are recorded, and we will accept your verbal consent for services over the phone.
- For our health and safety and yours, we prefer payment by credit or debit card over the phone. Again, the calls are recorded, and we will accept your verbal signature for the payment over the phone.
- Our staff will give you further instructions.
Thank you so much for your understanding during these uncertain times. Stay healthy, helpful, and calm. We are here for you.