Spay and Neuter of SLC is dedicated to the health and safety of our team as well as clients and will continue to follow the CDC and AVMA guidelines for the Covid-19 Crisis. We will be implementing new policies and procedures to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Some policies and procedures are permanent. Others will be subject to change.
- We may require all who enter the building to wear a mask.
- We still strongly recommend maintaining physical distance of 6 ft. as much as possible.
- Please let us know if anyone is your household is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19. We may ask you to reschedule.
- The transition to helping each client and patient safely in person will take us more time. We expect we may book out for spay and neuter appointments 6-8 weeks or more. Expect increased wait times and hold times.
- We will continue to sanitize the clinic frequently and efficiently. Please don’t mind any fur or smells from other pets.
- When you make your appointment, we will send you an email with your appointment instructions. Please read that over as there is information you will need to know.
- Higher risk clients, elderly people and those with compromised immune systems, let us know how we may better accommodate you.